The link below includes the text of the current Rules and Regulations of Pillings Pond. In its Board of Selectmen meeting of August 10, 1998, the board approved and voted rules and regulations concerning docks on Pillings Pond. This section was inadvertently omitted from the online E-Code – Chapter 184. In its August 16, 2021 meeting, the board voted to re-approve these dock rules and regulations, and have them added to E-Code.
The amendments regarding docks will be formally added to the online E-Code along with other chapter E-Code updates.
Other Helpful Links:
- Field Guide to the Aquatic Plants of Pillings Pond (LARGE PDF 4.4MB)
- Moisture Loving Perennial Plants
- Mass. DCR - Lakes and Ponds Guide
- Mass. DCR Guide to Aquatic Plants in Massachusetts
- Mass. DCR Guide to Aquatic Invasive Species
- Mass. Environmental Police
- Mass. Boating Laws
- Mass. Boater's Guide
- Town Regulations for Pillings Pond ( Ch 184 Article 1)