“A Vision for Willis Woods”
Thursday, November 18 at 7:00pm
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email with information about joining the meeting.
The Towns of Lynnfield, Middleton, North Reading, and the City of Peabody - in partnership with the Ipswich River Watershed Association and Greenbelt Essex County Land Trust - invite you to join for a community conversation about an exciting new open space and recreation opportunity at the intersection of the four towns. To learn more, please visit: https://www.town.lynnfield.ma.us/willis-woods
At this forum, Ella Wise, Metropolitan Area Planning Council (MAPC), coordinator for this project, will introduce the overall “Vision”. Then, Planners from the four communities of Lynnfield, Middleton, North Reading and Peabody will summarize their towns’ connections to and the specific benefits of their towns’ participation in this project.
Come hear about this unique opportunity and share your vision for the future of Willis Woods!
- Emilie Cademartori, Director Planning & Conservation, Lynnfield
- Katrina O’Leary, Town Planner, Middleton
- Danielle McKnight, Town Planner, North Reading
- Brendan Callahan, Asst. Director of Planning, City of Peabody
- Patrick Lynch, Director of Policy & Planning, Ipswich River Watershed Assoc.
- Chris LaPointe, Director of Land Conservation, Greenbelt